- 16th August, 2019
Mailing Address Benefits.
102 blog posts
Mailing Address – 8 benefits
Mailing Address membership is growing very quickly at Workplace. This is a part of the business that has surprised us as we didn’t know very much about it at all before we started Workplace. We have since learned that having a Virtual Office has so many amazing benefits and here are 8 to get you started.
- Taking a mailing address in a prominent location gives you a broader scope to be able to use your web advertising in that area. Growing your business through google searches at a very low cost is a considerable advantage.
- With a mailing address, you have the opportunity to invest in growing your business in any location without paying for actual floor space. You have a prestigious address for a fraction of the cost of a square foot of office space in central Manchester
- Your mail arrives at your office and is then forwarded on to you, scanned to you, or you can collect it.
- Your mailing address is the only one your customers and suppliers will see. You don’t have to put your home address on all your information which might otherwise be your only option.
- At Workplace if you have a mailing address you have the option to use our hot-desking or meeting rooms on an add hock daily bases for a daily fee. You can meet clients and suppliers again for a very low cost and with complete flexibility.
- Statistics tell us that over 2.5 million of us work from home, and this is growing. A proper mailing address makes you seem like you are part of something bigger and not just giving your home address.
- At Workplace, unlike many mailing address companies, we invite you to join in events and the goings-on at Workplace which make you feel part of our community.
- You not only have a mailing address, but you have a place to meet up with other colleagues at one address, which is a great advantage when growing a remote business.
Melanie Tweddle of Abode Consulting has a mailing address at Workplace and says;
We originally took a mailing address as we needed a central business address for 5 of us who work all over the country under one company name and we wanted the kudos of an M1 address. However, it has given us much more than this as we now meet up at Workplace as a team once a month and some of us also use the address for client meeting which we can play for on a daily basis. This is a massive advantage as our clients think this is our office and not just an address and makes us feel that we are part of a much bigger company. We also get invited to the training and support events which we did not expect. Workplace also arranged a group Christmas Party which we are able to join in. All in all, what we thought was going to be a faceless mailing address has turned out to be so much more.
Workplace is a 5-star coworking and serviced office company in Manchester. It is perfectly positioned on Oxford Street, close to Oxford Road Station and only 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station. It has easy access with the tram system in Manchester being only a few steps from Albert Square. Full Google Directions and Location
Enjoyed this content? Why not share it: