Imagine having free access to an accountant for a quick question or bit of advice within the comfort of your own workspace. Well Aaron Ferguson, Chartered Accountant and MBA student has enabled that to become a reality for all Workplace members with a new Accountancy Surgery.
Aaron has gained his extensive accountancy experience working with a range of private and owner managed business clients. From straightforward compliance for freelancers through to Finance Director work for multi-million pound Groups. Whilst working at PwC, the UK's largest professional services firm, Aaron specialised in expatriate tax, employer issues and forensic accounting.
Aaron made the move from PwC to setting up his own business - Ferguson Business Advisors. FBA provide a full range of accountancy and tax support services, with a strong technology focus.
The team of commercial business strategists are extending their expertise by introducing a complimentary Accountancy Surgery to all Workplace members. Each month starting from Monday 13th February, there will be the opportunity to take advantage of FBA’s professional advice, to support the growth of your business.
During your 30 minute appointment, you can get help with:
• Income Tax and Self Assessment queries
• National Insurance queries
• Employing people, PAYE and pension obligations (auto-enrolment)
• Corporation Tax compliance and planning
• VAT compliance and planning
• Business structuring, incorporation, partnerships etc.
• Property businesses, investments, Capital Gains Tax etc.
• Expatriate issues: moving abroad or moving into the UK
• Financial processes, systems and technology
• Problems with HMRC: investigations, enquiries and assessments
• Charity accounting and Trustee issues
If you’d like to take advantage of free advice and support from Ferguson Business Advisors, book your space now.