Have you dumped the office and now meeting in coffee shops? Coworking is better than a coffee shop which with their free wi-fi culture has exploded over the past 2 or 3 years. Using a dedicated coworking space is a better option. Here we give you ten reasons to prove this.
Coworking is the places to get down to business
- Coworking is better as the desks are much more substantial. You have more space to spread out and see your work.
- You can go to the toilet without worrying about leaving your belongings or taking them with you, Do this in a coffee shop and you probably lose your space.
- The environment is full of people working. There is not the annoying noise distraction of shoppers, children or noisy groups of lunchers. This means that coworking is better for avoiding distractions.
- The Wi-Fi is excellent and robust and still included. Coworking is better and ensuring the network is secure.
- If you sit for 8 hours in a coffee shop, you would consume on average three drinks, More is you are buying for a guest you are meeting. Just buying drinks could cost you upwards of £12 per day. In a coworking space you get all your tea and coffee (and biscuits!) included in the price, even for your potential customer or interviewee.
- Kudos - how good does it look to meet your future top customer or new employee in a coffee shop? Compare this with meeting them at your business address which has a host waiting for them and a great looking lounge to meet in.
- Coworking is better if you want to use this space as your business address. You can't have your mail delivered to your local coffee shop!
- If you go out to meetings when using a coffee shop, you have to take everything with you. At Workplace, you can put your computer and your bags in a locker and take what you need. Coworking is better for security.
- Can you bike to your coffee shop, securely store it and have a shower before work? You can at Workplace.
- Networking - it is rare to strike up a conversation in a coffee shop with a stranger. In a coworking space, this can be with someone who can help you and your business. Maybe you can help them, this happens all the time in coworking space.
Coworking is better at Workplace even if it is just a day pass.
Workplace is a 5-star coworking and serviced office company in Manchester. It is perfectly positioned on Oxford Street, close to Oxford Road Station and only 10 minutes walk from Piccadilly Station. It has easy access with the tram system in Manchester being only a few steps from Albert Square. Full Google Directions and Location